We want great people!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Our employees are amazing beacons of hope for our community. We look for team members who are creative, enthusiastic and love to work with people and technology. Job announcements are posted on the Uintah County Human Resources Website.
We often hire entry-level positions from our current volunteer pool.
Common volunteer opportunities include:
- Putting away library materials and cleaning cleaning
- Chaperoning teen or children’s events
- Helping out with Kid’s Cafe: after school meal program
- Do you love teaching? We always need help with homework helpers, reading groups, book clubs, and more
- Learn more about volunteering by visiting our volunteer webpage or contacting Roxanne Batty at email@example.com