- Listen to a new #ThinkWaterUtah story each week on our Utah Stories from the Beehive Archive website.
- Find water stories from around the USA at the Smithsonian's Main Street Story Collection.
- Utah Historical Quarterly, Utah's official public history journal, has all back issues available online, including issues dedicated to the Great Salt Lake from 2019 and 1988. Read articles from Utah scholars about John Wesley Powell, the Strawberry Valley Project, or simply browse the issues to discover a piece of Utah’s water history.
- Explore Saline Stories: An Oral History of the Great Salt Lake an ongoing oral history project of the University of Utah American West Center that documents human engagement with Great Salt Lake.
- Search the Western Waters Digital Library for free public access to a wide range of significant resources on water in the West.
- Search the Utah State University Library Key Water Resources Guide that showcases resources and research tips related to the documentation of Water Resources in Utah and the Intermountain West.
- Utah’s Uncertain Water Future, a collaboration between KUED and KUER (PBS Utah).
- Water Is Life: Quality Matters, a project of Utah State University Extension Services.
- Glen Canyon Dam Online Exhibit, presented by Utah Division of State History.
H20 Today is a traveling exhibition created by the Smithsonian Institution and brought to you by Utah Humanities and Uintah County Heritage Museum. H20 Today is part of Think Water Utah, a statewide collaboration and conversation on the critical topic of water presented by Utah Humanities and its partners.